NOTD : My Very First Knockwurst

Friday, August 28, 2015


Hello! Today I wanted to share a nail of the day which I've never actually done before. Although I love getting my nails done, sadly I'm now a uni student and need to buy necessities like food and rent rather than gel nails. Instead I've found myself painting my nails more and more so today I want to share a nail combination that I've been loving.


Inspired by the Instagramer paulasmilee, I'm wearing O.P.I's "My Very First Knockwurst" which is a muted pink/nude. I needed two coats to get it opaque and then topped it off with Sally Hansen's "Big Matte Top Coat". I think that the two nail polishes paired together give an elegant, yet edgy feel and it's perfect for both night and day!

What nail polish are you wearing right now? Comment down below!

No comments: